Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rant on Discarded Kids

Someone please explain to me how a Mother can discard a child?  Take siblings but throw one out to fend for themselves.....how the hell can someone do that!

It happened to my nephew.  His mother decided when he was 3 that she didn't want him.  Dumped him at my brother's door and left with his two sisters and treated him like garbage all his life.  Do you know what that does to a kid?

At one point I had custody of my nephew for 3 years.  I saw the effects that this did to him and yet, he still loved his mother.  I'm ranting about this because I see it again in one of the neighbor kids.

His mother has chosen her boyfriends over him for years and yet she keeps the other siblings.  This kid goes from house to house in survival mode.  Survival mode involves stealing shit from the very people that are helping you out.  They can't help it as they never know where they will be next.  I'm soooooo angry that he 1. stole from someone helping him out over CHRISTMAS and they are sweet talkers....but 2.....Even more furious that he has been put in the position that he feels the desperation to do it.

I love this kid to death but I wouldn't trust him if my life depended on it.  I want to scream at his mother........just like I screamed at my nephews mother.  I don't understand how any mother could just toss one child away.....Don't have kids then...

I'm angry and very disgruntled with the parents in this world that do this to their kids and heartbroken for the kids themselves...





No comments:

Post a Comment