Friday, September 21, 2012

A Wonderful Day

September 20th, 2012

What a wonderful day I had today...

It was a ZOE DAY!!!  Yes, I got to go out and have a visit with Michelle and little Zoe.


This is little Zoe.  A super special little girl who has some intense super powers for a baby.  Notice the smiling sweet face that sucks you in.  Oh, she has me in her power....but then she pulls a fast one and her eyes wander around not paying attention to you.....


She is now psyching me out.... Lalalala, I don't see you...  Then BAM!


She locks into your eyes and begins probing your brain.  Oh yes, she is that good...  Try as I might I am powerless to remove myself from the Zoe Mind Meld.  Now being in my mind is like a roller coaster fun house with scary things popping out around each cobweb filled corner.  She is much to young to be in the fun house.  Although it must have been fun to experience spinning senior moments but then again I should talk to her and find out what I don't remember during the day.  I think she has a future there.

To seal the deal for the day, she honored me by puking on me 3 times copious amounts of lunch.  So all in all I was puked on and mind probed which of course is so much nicer than alien probing...  ;)

From there I zipped home and stopped at the pharmacy to pick up the hubby's scripts that he called in at 10 am mind you....  I got there at 4:30 and they still hadn't done them.  This seems to be the norm now and we are going to be switching pharmacies again.  The only down side of the day.

Then off to Bee Merry for the Fairie Class.  I so love it working with the girls there.  We did another meditation to get our creative fairie juices flowing. (I know that sounds bad)  After our meditation and meeting our fairie who also gave us a word or message, we broke out the paper and colored pencils, chalk etc. and began to draw the fairie we met who is also our inspiration for next Thursday when we are making fairie dolls.

My fairie appeared riding upon a turtle holding a ball of morning dew in her hands.  The message I received from my fairie who remains nameless....was this:

Silence.......  Become one with the moss and blend into your surroundings.  Within the silence you will hear our wisdom.

Obviously very wise advice.  We then went outside to bring offerings to our little fairie friends.  It was a fairie feast I tell you.  A mound of jello, candy dots, popcorn,  tomatillo , and some Mike's hard liquor.  They love to sip on the hard stuff.  

Friday night is Drum Circle.  As we go back to Seven Nations Park to drum our little hearts out, dance in a fairie ring, and set out more yummy food offerings for our fairie friends and ancestors.  I hope they honor me with another picture.


If you ask with respect, they will show themselves.




No comments:

Post a Comment