Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm just GREAT! Thanks for asking.




Today children we learn an important lesson on anger release.  Yes, there are things in this life you have no control over that SEND YOU OVER THE FUCKING  INSANE, ROCKER, but in polite society your supposed to suck it up and not make waves.




But even a light worker is still human and we still get bouts of rage and if you don't then you most likely have some major issues with your internal organs, which can be messy if they explode and splatter upon the walls of life.



I am able to flitter off my anger at a lot of things, especially things I have no control over but when the result is humiliation (as perceived by me) I tend to have mini meltdowns.  It is important to release the beast of anger in healthy ways.  Yes, I am still trying to maintain some hahahaha factor here.  Now my lack of restraint could be caused by two factors.

1.  Pain levels are high which is always a dangerous thing as it is harder to maintain my Zen.

2.  Increasing sun spots exploding nasty little gamma rays into my braincase.


Again, bringing up all sorts of negative emotions and yuck.  But the primary reason I have lost my ever loving mind is this.....


2 count them 2 major things have happened in 2 count them 2 days.

First lets take a look at the definition of Passive Aggressive Behavior.

From: Daniel K. Hall-Flavin, M.D.
Passive-aggressive behavior is a pattern of indirectly expressing negative feelings instead of openly addressing them. There's a disconnect between what a passive-aggressive person says and what he or she does. For a passive-aggressive person, true feelings are shared through actions, not words.
For example, a passive-aggressive person might appear to agree — perhaps even enthusiastically — with another person's request. Rather than completing the task, however, he or she might express anger or resentment by missing deadlines, showing up late to meetings, making excuses or even working against the task.
Specific signs and symptoms of passive-aggressive behavior include:
  • Resentment and opposition to the demands of others
  • Complaining about feeling underappreciated or cheated
  • Procrastination
  • Stubbornness
  • Inefficiency
  • Memory lapses
  • Sullenness
  • Irritability
  • Cynical or hostile attitude
Although passive-aggressive behavior can be a feature of various mental health conditions, it isn't considered a mental illness. If passive-aggressive behavior is interfering with your relationships or daily activities, consult a therapist who can help you identify and try to change your behavior.



So come over here and lets take a walk through the mind of a passive aggressive individual.  Ready?  BEGIN.

I was going to post the exact conversation but in the interest of not being a PAI person myself have checked that.

1.  Don't post pictures until we can approve them because there are some that we don't like.

2.  Pictures get posted anyway and we are told, "I won't tag them, you can tag them yourselves."

3.  I let that slide as I appreciate the creativity aspect tillllllllllll.........

4.  EVERYONE OF THEM SHOWS UP TAGGED ON MY TIMELINE.

Needless to say, I chewed up some PAI ass like I haven't chewed ass in YEARS.   So now I take a deep cleansing breath........you can join me........


So tonight what brought up all yesterdays fury was the 


Gremlins who obviously got control of the play board and played last weeks show instead of this weeks show.  How humiliating to have a guest come on to promote an event and even lengthen the registration because of said show only to have said show not on.


Yes, I'm pissed.  I have every right to express my pissiness as do you the dear reader.

I'm now breathing in a calm manner and am no longer a threat to myself nor those individuals under my anger radar.

Keep smiling cause,

I feel pretty
I feel pretty
I feel whitty and pretty and bla bla bla

No comments:

Post a Comment